Questions I have about Paris (my home starting this June):
- Is there iced coffee? Will I be mocked if I drink iced coffee? I NEED ICED COFFEE
- Can I run out of my cab like the girls in “Tout qui ce Brille”?
- Am I fully grasping how much bigger Paris is than Manhattan?
- Can I wear a beret without looking cliche?
- Will I actually meet my fake boyfriend Jean-Luc?
- Do I have the guts to try and explore the catacombs after watching that crazy horror movie about them?
- Should I let my inner mean girl out in Paris? Is resting mean face what is acceptable there?
- How many scarves should I bring? 5? 10???
- How much cheese am I expected to eat?
- What if I don’t make any friends and instead befriend the ghost who lives in the Louvre???
- Can someone please give me like 10 red lipsticks?
- Do French people like Canadians or British people better? Because I’m definitely going to pretend to be Canadian or British.
- Do the people in Paris sing in the streets like in Anastasia? IS DIMITRI REAL? IS ANASTASIA ALIVE?
- Will the Parisiennes accept me as one of their own eventually? And, if they do, will there be a beret and baguette ceremony?
That’s all my questions for this week. See you next week again for Curious Sundays. Actually that sounds weird. I’ll work on a better name. Maybe “Celina’s Psychotic Ramblings Sundays.” That has a nice ring, right?